New players only. Wagering occurs from real balance first. 50x wagering the bonus or any winnings generated from free spins, contribution may vary per game. Available on selected games only. The wagering requirement is calculated on bonus bets only. Bonus is valid for 30 Days/ free spins valid for 7 days from issue. Max conversion: 5 times the bonus amount or from free spins: $/£/€ 20 or 200 kr. Full Terms apply.
Terms of Service
1. The Website is operated by ProgressPlay Ltd (the "Company"), with the registered address: Level 3 (Suite no. 1258), Tower Business Center, Tower Street, Swatar, Birkirkara, Malta. The Company operates online games in accordance with the terms of the Malta Gaming Authority, license number MGA / B2C / 231/2012 [issued on April 16, 2013] and is also under license and regulated by the Gambling Commission, license number 000-039335 -R-319313-010.
2. These Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions") govern your use of the Company's online and gaming services ("Services", "You", "Your" or "Players"). These terms and conditions should be read carefully and in its entirety prior to the use of the Company's services and products. Please note that these Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between you and the Company.
4. In these terms and conditions, the following terms and phrases (unless the context requires otherwise) have the meanings listed next to them:
o £ / $ / € / kr" means the currency used to register your account.
o "Account" means a personal account opened by a person solely for the purpose of allowing that person to play the Games on the Website.
o "Games" means all games offered on the Website.
o "Unlawful acts" means any illegal, unlawful, fraudulent or other irregular activity (including, but not limited to,
(i) collusion between players, (ii) the use of devices or software such as robots, (iii) sale, transfer and / or acquisition of other Player's accounts, (iv) transfer of funds between player accounts ) as well as hacking or attempting to do so ,
o "Restricted Territories" means the following countries: Belgium, Belize, the British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain Turkey and the United States of America, as well as additional jurisdictions which the Company excludes in its sole discretion. This list may be changed by the Company at its sole discretion on a temporary basis.
o "Services" means the Games of the Company and any other services and activities offered on the Website.
o "Website" means any website and / or mobile website and / or mobile application owned, operated or hosted by the Company.
o "We", "our" or "us" means the Company and / or its affiliates, affiliates, employees, officers, officers, agents, suppliers, consultants and contractors.
III. Subordination under and liability of the terms and conditions
5. By using the Website, logging in to the Site or by participating in any of the Services, you unconditionally agree to be bound by and be bound by the terms and conditions in its possibly intermittently updated version.
6. The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time in its absolute and absolute discretion. You will be notified of any changes to the Terms and Conditions before these changes take effect. If you fail to confirm your acceptance of changes, you will no longer be able to use the Services. If you do not wish to be bound by such changes, you must cease using the Website and the Services. If, after changing the Terms and Conditions, you wish to cease using the Website and the Services, you may, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, withdraw all available funds and close your account.
7. These Terms and Conditions supersede any prior agreement between the parties with respect to the matters to which they relate and constitute the entire and entire agreement between you and the Company. You agree that you have not assumed any representation in accepting these Terms and Conditions except for any express warranty given by the Company in these Terms and Conditions.
IV. Who is entitled to participate
1. You may use the Services only if you meet all of the following:
You are at least eighteen (18) years old, or you are of age, according to the laws of the country in which you reside (whichever is higher); In this context, the Company informs you that gambling is a criminal offense for minors.
2. The Services are intended solely for users who are prohibited from gambling through the Internet and / or mobile devices through the laws of a relevant jurisdiction. The Company does not intend to enable you to violate applicable law. You represent, warrant and agree that your use of the Site and / or Services will comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations. The offer or availability of the Services shall not be deemed or construed as an offer or invitation on our part to use the Services if you reside in a place where such use is currently prohibited by law (including, without limitation, the restricted areas ) or in which the Company has determined, in its sole discretion, not to offer any services. You are solely responsible for determining whether your use of the Website and / or the Services in the place where you live and / or use the Website and / or the Services is lawful. We make no representations or warranties, either express or implied, regarding the lawfulness of the Services and / or the Website and / or any person's participation in the Services through this Site, and we accept no responsibility for any misappropriation of the Site. It is your responsibility to ensure that you comply with all applicable rights before you register or participate in any of the Services through this Site.
3. You will not be able to withdraw money from your account before a satisfactory verification of your age has been made. In addition, if you have made funds using a deposit method other than a credit card and the retirement verification has not been satisfactorily completed within 72 hours of your account registration and first deposit, then (i) your account may be frozen and (ii) all gambling activities for you Account will be suspended until a satisfactory age verification has been completed. Furthermore, the company reserves the right to demand proof of age from you at any time; if this proof is not delivered within 72 hours, The above mentioned consequences with the necessary modifications will apply. If it is determined that you are under the age of 18 or, under the laws of your country of residence, you are a minor (the higher age will apply), then the company will close your account and repay the funds you have paid. The bonuses, winnings and bonus winnings are not paid out and declared void. 4. Employees, officers and officers of the Company as well as their family members, affiliates or affiliates and any other person directly or indirectly connected to the computer systems or the security system that the Company uses, as well as persons involved in the operation or business participate in the creation of this website, including but not limited to advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, insurers and legal advisers, webmasters, web providers and their family members are not eligible to participate in the Services. For the sake of clarity, it is further specified that any person who is not entitled to the previously stated participation - as well as any other person representing the excluded person - is also not entitled to receive any prizes on the Website; the Company reserves the right to suspend the account (as well as freeze all funds deposited) and annul all bonuses, winnings and bonus winnings on the account. Web providers and their family members are not eligible to participate in the Services. For the sake of clarity, it is further specified that any person who is not entitled to the previously stated participation - as well as any other person representing the excluded person - is also not entitled to receive any prizes on the Website; the Company reserves the right to suspend the account (as well as freeze all funds deposited) and annul all bonuses, winnings and bonus winnings on the account. Web providers and their family members are not eligible to participate in the Services. For the sake of clarity, it is further specified that any person who is not entitled to the previously stated participation - as well as any other person representing the excluded person - is also not entitled to receive any prizes on the Website; the Company reserves the right to suspend the account (as well as freeze all funds deposited) and annul all bonuses, winnings and bonus winnings on the account. which represents the excluded person - also not entitled to receive any prizes on the website; the Company reserves the right to suspend the account (as well as freeze all funds deposited) and annul all bonuses, winnings and bonus winnings on the account. which represents the excluded person - also not entitled to receive any prizes on the website; the Company reserves the right to suspend the account (as well as freeze all funds deposited) and annul all bonuses, winnings and bonus winnings on the account.
V. Account registration
1. Any person wishing to participate in the Services is required to register and open an account at the Website.
2. The Company will review all information, information and documents submitted as part of the Know Your Customer process. In addition, the Company will in exceptional circumstances initiate further "know your customer" procedures, which include, but are not limited to: high risk of fraud, suspicious transaction, high number of deposits, use of different IPs for the Account access, abnormal gaming activity, and your jurisdiction.
3. You are wholly and solely responsible for keeping your identification information confidential and for not disclosing it to anyone. You have complete and sole responsibility for any unauthorized use of your identification information, and you alone have full responsibility for any unauthorized use of your identification information. If you misplace, forget or lose your identification information for reasons beyond the control of the Company, the Company will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss resulting from such occurrence.
4. You can only have one account on this website. If you open more than one account, the Company may, in its sole discretion, block or close all of your accounts; furthermore, under these circumstances, the Company may also declare all bonuses, winnings and bonus winnings in the accounts void and refund all funds deposited in the accounts.
5. The Company may, in its sole discretion and without justification, refuse to open an account or close an existing account. However, all contractual obligations already entered into are fulfilled.
6. You hereby grant that the account registration has been carried out by you personally and not by third parties.
7. You alone are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information (including your username and password for account access), as well as any activity and transaction relating to your account that is performed by a person who has access to your account ; these activities and transactions will be treated as if they were performed by you; (o) you will promptly notify the company if you suspect unauthorized use of your account; (p) you will not initiate chargeback and / or payments you will reimburse us for any damages or losses incurred by Us as a result of such activities;
8. You further declare, grant, confirm and agree that (a) you will not use your account for any illegal activity, such as not allowing any third party to engage in any illegal activity, (b) if you engage in any illegal activity Company's right to forward any personal information and personal information to the relevant authorities, suspend your account (such as freezing the funds deposited) and annul all bonuses, winnings and bonus winnings (c) paid into the account Funds are not from illegal sources and have not been earned through illegal activities; (d) You alone are responsible for any losses, liabilities and damages that are a consequence of your illegal activities,
VI. Handling the account
1. It is unlawful to pay unlawfully acquired money into your account and you will not make any such deposits. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you hereby acknowledge that the Company will review all transactions to prevent money laundering and report suspicious transactions to the appropriate authorities.
2. The following deposit methods are available for depositing money at the Company: credit cards, wire transfers, NETELLER, pay by phone, paysafecard, Trustly, Skrill, SOFORT, Giropay, Zimpler, Ecopayz, Euteller, WebMoney, Ideal, QIWI and Fast Bank transfer. The availability of each payment method depends on which country you sign up for and what currency you specify. The deposit will only be credited to your account after the deposit has been confirmed by the Company and the relevant payment method. Until you receive such a confirmation, the amount on your account will not include the deposit. The Company grants no credit and participates in any lending and does not knowingly arrange or permit lending.
3. We point out that the Company imposes certain deposit limits in its sole discretion and subject to the various reviews and confirmations made by the Company. These limits may change over time and according to the different characteristics of each customer and each deposit. For example, payments by telephone vary from £ 10 to £ 30 per day per telephone number and when paid by paysafecard from £ 10 / € / € or 100 kr to £ 700 / € / € or 7,000 kr per deposit per site.
4. The company is under the license of the Gambling Commission obliged to inform you what happens to the funds in your account at the company, as well as to explain the extent of protection in case of bankruptcy. The company will keep your funds in a separate bank account to keep your funds segregated from the company's funds, in accordance with the company's regulatory obligations. These funds are not protected in the event of insolvency. This is in line with the provisions of the Gambling Commission for segregating customer funds for the level: basic segregation. For more information click here - The protection of customer funds.
5. It is your responsibility to promptly notify the Company of any lost or stolen payment method or modification of a payment method. Any loss or damage caused by your failure to provide such prompt notification is your sole responsibility and we shall not be liable for such loss or damage.
6. You are not permitted to transfer funds from your account to other users, or to receive money from other users in your account, or to sell, transfer, and / or acquire accounts from other users of the website.
7. If your account is regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority, it will be considered an inactive account if you have not logged in to your account for a period of 12 (twelve) months. All inactive accounts will be charged a management fee of 5 (five) Euro (or equivalent in other currency) per month if you have notified the Company of the status change of your account for inactive 30 (thirty) days prior to that in this Related administrative fee. The maximum management fees that can be charged to your account are the full account balance. If you have not logged in to your account for a period of 30 (thirty) months, your account will be considered expired.
8. The provision in Section 7 will not apply to accounts regulated by the Gambling Commission.
9. If your account is declared inactive and blocked or closed for further use in accordance with Section 7 (which is not applied to accounts regulated by the Gambling Commission) and without any deviation from the Company's right to use your funds To confiscate and annul your account , you can contact the Company via [email protected] and request a request to reopen your account and / or refund your balance.
10. You may request to close your account at any time by sending an e-mail to the Company's Customer Support at c[email protected] . Customer Support will contact you to comply with such request.
11. The user history automatically displayed by the Company includes only part of the game history. If you would like to view your entire game history, please contact the company's customer support at [email protected]
If you submit a withdrawal request, the funds will be transferred using the original payment method (s).
If your payment method is not available for third party withdrawal withdrawals, the withdrawal will be made using another payment method available to you.
If you have any outstanding deposits, the Company reserves the right to postpone or stop withdrawal payments until all deposits have been received and confirmed.
If your bank or payment method requires a processing fee in connection with the withdrawal, then it is your responsibility to pay the fee.
If we no longer offer our services in certain jurisdictions, a reasonable processing fee (in addition to the fee in Section 7) may be payable to you in the event of a withdrawal.
It is your responsibility to notify us immediately about the loss of your credit / debit card or any changes to your e-wallet, any loss or damage incurred if you fail to notify us promptly, you will be borne by us and we are not responsible for these losses or damages are liable.
Withdrawals are subject to a processing fee of £ / $ / € 2.5 or 25kr per withdrawal.
The maximum withdrawal amount per account regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority is (i) £ / $ / € 3,000 or 30,000kr per week, and (ii) £ / $ / € 6,000 or 60,000kr per month. For progressive jackpots, prizes may be withdrawn once in the total amount, except for a Divine Fortune jackpot win, in which case the maximum withdrawal amount per month is £ / $ / € 30,000 or 300,000kr. We may, at our discretion, increase these limits for our valued players.
Visa Credit and debit card withdrawals are not available to certain states due to local publisher restrictions .
MasterCard and debit card withdrawals are not available due to publisher restrictions.
Skrill, Webmoney and Qiwi are available as withdrawal options only if a successful payment has been made previously.
Some methods are available only for specific states and currencies.
For more information, please contact our customer support via live chat or email: [email protected]
As a safeguard against online fraud, we may occasionally require identity verification before processing a withdrawal. In these circumstances, we may request one or more of the following documents from you (or additional documents not listed below):
Credit / debit card used to fund your account: A clearly visible and readable copy of the front and back of the card. As a security measure, please hide the middle eight digits on the front of the card and the three-digit code on the back of the card.
Proof of Residency: We may request a recent utility bill or credit card statement containing your full name and address. For credit card statements, please hide the middle eight digits on the front of the card and the three-digit code on the back of the card as a security measure.
Photo ID Document: A recently issued ID document is required to process your first withdrawal. This may be a copy of a valid passport, driver's license or ID. Your name, photo and signature must be clearly visible on the copy. Under certain circumstances, we may request that your documents contain the stamp and signature of a notary or attorney as proof of legitimacy.
The additional document provision is binding for cumulative withdrawal amounts of £ / $ / € 1500 or 15,000kr.
If false or misleading documents have been made available, and there are concerns about AML or similar concerns, the Company may suspend your account (and freeze any funds deposited), as all bonuses, winnings and bonus winnings annul.
To withdraw, please click on the "Cashier" icon and then on the "Withdrawal" option. Then select your preferred withdrawal method, complete the withdrawal method form and click on "Withdrawal" to initiate the withdrawal process.
Please note that all 3-day paid-out requests are displayed as "pending" (for players from Sweden - 24 hours). You can cancel the withdrawal during this period. To cancel your withdrawal request, go to Cancel Withdrawal and click Cancel next to your withdrawal amount.
After 3 business days (for players from Sweden - 24 hours), the status of your withdrawal request will be displayed as "in progress" and you will no longer be able to cancel the withdrawal. You will receive an e-mail notification when your application has been processed and funds have been transferred.
If you need help with withdrawals or have any other questions, please contact us
The methods you can use to withdraw money from your account are: credit and debit cards, Neteller, Paysafecard, Skrill, Trustly, Ecopayz, Euteller, Qiwi, Webmoney and bank transfers.
VIII. Responsible Gaming and Self-Exclusion
1. Always remember that the services are for your personal entertainment. They should not make you rich overnight, and there are no profit formulas. Make sure that you properly allocate your money and are familiar with the rules of the game. We encourage you to visit https://www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk/, http://www.gamcare.org.uk/ or similar websites to ensure that you play responsibly. We also recommend the use of measures aimed at promoting responsible gaming, such as time limits or other types of reminders and / or restrictions on playing time, betting and loss during play. We offer measures regarding deposit limits, betting limits, Loss limits and session limits. A reduction in the limits will take effect immediately, while an increase in the limits will take effect only after seven days (or 24 hours if your account is regulated by the Company's online gambling license for the United Kingdom). We also offer self-exclusion and cooling-off options (see sections 2-8 for details). We also want to point out that there is software that prevents the viewing of game websites through individual computers, such as www.cyberpatrol.com or www.gamblock.com/. if your account is subject to regulation under the Company's online gambling license for the United Kingdom). We also offer self-exclusion and cooling-off options (see sections 2-8 for details). We also want to point out that there is software that prevents the viewing of game websites through individual computers, such as www.cyberpatrol.com or www.gamblock.com/. if your account is subject to regulation under the Company's online gambling license for the United Kingdom). We also offer self-exclusion and cooling-off options (see sections 2-8 for details). We also want to point out that there is software that prevents the viewing of game websites through individual computers, such as www.cyberpatrol.com or www.gamblock.com/.
2. You may choose to retire yourself for a limited or indefinite period of time (or, if your account is regulated under the Company's Online Gambling License issued in the United Kingdom) for a minimum period of six to 12 months (which you may be entitled to for one or more additional terms of each extend at least six months)) from the use of the services. You can do so in the "Responsible Gaming" section of the game's website or contact our customer support at [email protected] the company to communicate your decision. Before confirming your request for self-exclusion, we will provide you with information about the consequences of self-exclusion. If you choose to exclude yourself, we encourage you to apply your self-exclusion to other online game providers you currently use. Bets not decided at the time of your self-exclusion will be settled as normal and within the usual time limits. Any accumulated profits will be paid to you. Account suspension imposed on self-exclusion can not be lifted during the agreed self-exclusion period.
3. After your request for self-exclusion: (i) If your account is closed and any money in your account is returned to you (subject to the provisions of Section V / 8); (ii) You will not receive any marketing material related to the Services as soon as possible after filing your application for self-exclusion from the Company, but this will not apply to cross-marketing activities that are targeted to a specific geographic area and you are not would knowingly be involved.
4. This clarifies that, regardless of the length of the self-exclusion period, self-exclusion ends at the end of this self-exclusion period and you can start playing socially and receive marketing material again. If your account is subject to regulation under the Company's Online Gaming License applicable to the United Kingdom, this self-exclusion will remain in effect at the end of such self-exclusion unless you have an affidavit to play again (subject to a minimum self-exclusion period of six months). In addition, you will not receive any marketing material unless you have acted confirmatory to play again and have agreed to accept such marketing material. The affirmative action,
5. You agree to provide complete and accurate personal information when requesting self-exclusion, and in the future, so that your access / use of the Website and the Services may be restricted. If you choose to self-exclude, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure that we comply with your self-exclusion. However, with your agreement to self-exclusion, you also accept a simultaneous obligation not to attempt to bypass the self-exclusion on your part. Accordingly, we shall not be responsible or liable for any consequential or consequential damages or losses that you may suffer if you begin or continue playing additional online accounts for which you have changed your registration details. or if you provide misleading, false or incomplete information or otherwise attempt to circumvent the agreed self-exclusion. A self-exclusion, time-out or similar action applies to all websites operated by the Company.
6. If you are not sure whether to exclude yourself from using the site, ask yourself the following: Have you ever been diagnosed with addiction? Do you place bets while under the influence of alcohol or under the influence of other substances? Does playing affect your everyday life? Are you trying to make up for past losses by placing even more bets? If you answered "yes" to one or more of the questions above, we strongly encourage you to contact the customer support team for exclusion, and to seek expert advice.
7. If your account is subject to regulation in accordance with the Company's online gambling license in the United Kingdom, you may request a time-out from playing. This is a cooling-off period that lasts between one and 42 days. A request for a time-out should be submitted via the website of the respective casino in the section "Responsible Gaming". Once the Cooling Off Deadline has passed, or if you have requested its termination, you may continue to play without restriction, regardless of any other information contained herein. You can set time intervals for reality checks via the respective game screen. If you have set a time limit, the time that has passed since the beginning of your game in one session will be displayed on the screen (the "Time Display"). Once the time display reaches the time interval you set for the reality check, you will be prevented from continuing the games in the same session until you confirm that you want to continue playing. If you confirm that you want to continue playing, the time display will be reset to return to the next reality check, and the process described above will start again. Starting a new session also resets the time display.
IX. Bonus Policy
1. After you have made an eligible deposit in accordance with a promotional offer on the Website, you will immediately receive a deposit bonus. The deposit bonus, in the form of bonus money and / or free spins, will be displayed on your bonus account balance.
2. In addition, we can offer you a free bonus, in the form of bonus money and / or free spins. The free bonus will appear on your bonus account balance.
3. If a website offers a registration bonus, you are entitled to receive a registration bonus after registering on the website and entering personal information and activating the account; ie if you are a newly registered person on the site and have never owned an account on the site. The registration bonus can be made available to you in the form of bonus money and / or free spins. The registration bonus will be displayed on your bonus account balance. Each player can only receive one registration bonus per site. Each player can receive up to 5 (five) registration bonuses in the Progressplay Network.
4. If a website offers a registration bonus, after registering on the website and entering personal information and activating the account, you are entitled to receive a registration bonus; ie if you are a newly registered person on the site and have never owned an account on the site. The registration bonus can be made available to you in the form of bonus money and / or free spins. The registration bonus will be displayed on your bonus account balance. Each player can only receive one registration bonus per site. Each player can receive up to 5 (five) registration bonuses in the Progressplay Network.
5. If a website offers a registration bonus, you are entitled to receive a registration bonus after registering on the website and entering personal information and activating the account; ie if you are a newly registered person on the site and have never owned an account on the site. The registration bonus can be made available to you in the form of bonus money and / or free spins. The registration bonus will be displayed on your bonus account balance. Each player can only receive one registration bonus per site. Each player can receive up to 5 (five) registration bonuses in the Progressplay Network.
6. All bonuses and bonuses above are the bonus money. For free spins, the winnings are considered the initial sum of this bonus.
7. Your wagers will be deducted from your real money account balance first. If your real money account balance is zero, your wagers will be deducted from your bonus account balance. If your wager is higher than your real money account balance, then your wager will consist of your entire real money account balance and the remainder of the balance will be composed of your bonus account balance. The winnings from any such bet will be split according to the ratio of real money account balance to bonus account balance of the original bet. If your real money account balance is again more than zero at a later date, your real money account balance will be used for your wagers again from that point on.
8. The bonus money of each bonus will only be converted to real money after the starting amount of the bonus has been used 50 times (fifty) times. The conversion of bonus funds to real money is subject to an upper limit of (i) 5 (five) times the initial sum of the bonus, OR (ii) for free games - $ / € / £ 20 or 200kr. Any bonus amount above the conversion limit will not be converted to real money and removed from your bonus account balance.
9. Only wagers with bonus funds will contribute to the fulfillment of the betting condition in Section 6 (the "Condition"). Real money bets will not contribute to meeting the condition. If you have more than one active bonus, the winnings and your contribution to the conditional fulfillment will be split according to the starting amount of each bonus. For example: If you have three active bonuses, the initial sum of the first was EUR 2, the second EUR 3, and the third EUR 1, then the winnings and the condition fulfillment will be calculated according to a 2-3-1 split.
10. Only 5% (five percent) of wagers on all versions of Video Poker and / or Power Video Poker are counted for conditional fulfillment; only 10% (ten percent) of stakes in all versions of blackjack, baccarat, roulette, poker table games and / or jackpot games are counted for condition fulfillment.
11. The following games are not counted towards fulfilling the requirement: Cool Buck, Cool Buck 5 Reels, Forsaken Kingdom, Stardust, Untamed Bengal Tiger, Untamed Giant Panda, Untamed Wolf Pack, Jack Hammer 2, Robin Hood, Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider 2, Dragon Dance. Bikini Party, Big Bad Wolf.
12. The condition must be fulfilled in full within 30 (thirty) days, or in free games - within 7 (seven) days after the bonus has been credited to your account, otherwise the bonus funds will be removed from your bonus account balance and not converted to real money.
13. You can withdraw your real money account balance (your deposit and any winnings from this deposit) at any time. However, any withdrawal request of funds from your real money account balance will result in the removal of the bonus funds from your bonus account balance before the fulfillment of the condition, and these bonus funds will not subsequently be converted to real money; furthermore any outstanding bonuses (see section 12 below) will also be removed.
14. In accordance with the provisions of this Section 12, only one bonus may be active at any one time. All other bonuses (except free spins) are referred to as "Pending Bonuses" and their applicable wagering requirements will not take effect until the previous condition has been fully met or if the free bonus has been canceled for any reason. Furthermore, if your free bonus money drops below the sum of $ 0.5 / € / £ or 5 kr, the next outstanding bonus (if any) will be activated and run in parallel with the free bonus. Any pending bonuses (excluding free spins) can not be used and will not appear on the bonus balance before they are activated unless your bonus funds fall below the sum of $ 0.5 / € / £ or 5 Kr. The activation order of the outstanding bonuses (except for free spins) is determined according to the order of maintenance. You can activate a pending bonus by canceling the active and previous pending bonuses.
15. If you want to cancel a free bonus, you can do so in the Account tab> Bonus History tab; In this case, the free bonus winnings are also removed.
16. You alone are responsible for all relevant tax payments associated with receiving free bonus money.
17. The Bonus Promotion may be subject to promotional terms and conditions provided to you in the marketing materials that you should read in conjunction with these Terms and Conditions.
18. If the Company believes that you have acted in conjunction with a bonus with malicious intent and / or attempted to misuse the bonus, you will no longer be entitled to receive bonus money; An unauthorized withdrawal and cancellation of the bonus funds can be determined and your account can be closed. A bonus abuse includes, but is not limited to, attempting to gain an unfair advantage, registering multiple accounts within the Progressplay network to abuse a bonus, and / or receiving the bonus and / or making stakes, alone or in consultation with other persons, in a manner that guarantees profits regardless of the outcome of the wager.
19. If you knowingly attempt to bypass Progressplay's system by using a virtual private network connection to participate in games you are not authorized to do, it will be considered a violation of these terms and conditions and the free bonus funds will be canceled and withdrawn including, and thus your account can be closed.
20. Without reducing any other provisions of these Terms and Conditions, before processing a withdrawal, your gaming activity will be reviewed for irregular gambling patterns. As an irregular gambling pattern, according to fair gaming, bets with an equal, zero and low profit margin, such as hedge-betting, are considered. Other examples of irregular gambling patterns include, but are not limited to: (i) placing one or more wagers worth fifty percent or more of the bonus on a single game, hand or round, (ii) building an account balance, and a significant change in the game pattern in terms of, inter alia: the stake size, game types and mission structure to fulfill the condition; (iii) the placement of large stakes resulting in a substantial profit and a subsequent reduction in the stakes size by 65% ??or more from the previous average stakes until the condition is met; (iv) reserving real money in an incomplete round of play to use bonus funds before the real money game has ended; (v) making large stakes and consequently reducing the stakes to meet the condition; and / or (vi) the transition from a lightly weighted game to a high weighted game after a large win has been made to fulfill the condition. If the Company believes that irregular gambling and / or betting techniques have been used to circumvent the standard house edge (including, but not limited to:
21. Any significant breach of this chapter will give the Company the right to cancel and collect the bonus funds, including, and your account may be terminated.
22. The Company reserves the right to change this chapter, as well as suspend or modify any offer or promotion at any time without notice, with respect to any bonus that remains to be made available to you. Nothing in this section limits other rights and / or remedies available to us.
X. Powers and Powers of the Company
1. The Company will make every commercially reasonable effort to prevent disruption to website activity. However, in the event of any technical failure (or other failure) of the Website's systems for any reason, the Company shall be entitled to terminate your participation in any of the Games in connection with which the failure occurred. In such event, our responsibility and liability will be limited to the amount of the entry fee (wager or wager) that you have paid to participate in the Game, and such entry fee (the Game or Wager) will be credited to your account accordingly ,
2. The Company reserves the right to discontinue, discontinue, change or suspend the Services if, for whatever reason, the Services can not be performed as planned, including without limitation due to infection by computer viruses, computer errors, manipulation or unauthorized use Intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the control of the Company. If errors cause you to be credited with profits or winnings due or paid out to you, you will not be entitled to these winnings. You must promptly notify the Company of the error and repay any profits credited to your account in error to the Company (as directed by the Company),
3. The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, terminate or suspend its services to you after the Company has provided you with a written notification in writing; insofar as this does not violate or impair any rights granted to you.
4. The Company reserves the right to restrict, refuse or cancel any wagers made by you or your account, as well as cancel any game (regardless of whether this cancellation is based on yours or on the actions of third parties) if the Company is of the opinion that a fraudulent act or action was taken with malicious intent against the company or third parties. In these circumstances, you are only entitled to reimbursement of the game entry fee and will be credited to your account accordingly. Without limiting any other provisions of these Terms and Conditions, if the Company is authorized to close and / or suspend your account,
5. If your internet connection breaks down (not due to your intentional logout or malicious act) while playing the games, the results of the match and your account balance will be saved at the pre-cancelation booth. The Company will take all reasonable steps to ensure that you can resume play in the event of any interruptions and / or technical difficulties with a game after you have made a bet, and to restore the game as it was before it occurred the interruption and / or technical difficulty. If such recovery is not possible, the Company will arrange for the game to be canceled, refund the wager to your account,
6. The Company has the right, in its sole discretion and at any time to supplement, modify or discontinue any services and / or bonuses and / or promotions, and / or to introduce new games, services, bonuses and / or promotions - insofar as any such action is not retrospective is undertaken. We will not be liable for any damage or loss that may occur to you in connection with these changes, and you have no rights in this regard against us.
XI. Limitations of our responsibility
1. Wir tragen keine Verantwortung für Fehler, Versäumnisse, Unterbrechungen, Löschungen, Defekte, Verzögerungen im Betrieb oder bei der Übertragung, Ausfälle von Kommunikationslinien, Diebstähle oder Zerstörungen von oder unbefugte Zugriffe auf oder Änderungen von Daten oder Informationen und jeglichen unmittelbaren oder mittelbaren Verlust, der aus diesen Ereignissen entsteht. Wir tragen keine Verantwortung für Probleme oder technische Störungen von Netzwerken oder Linien, WLAN, Bluetooth, Computern, Systemen, Servern oder Anbietern, Computeranlagen, Software oder E-Mail aufgrund technischer Probleme oder Stockungen im Internetverkehr oder auf einer Website, mobilen Website oder mobilen Applikation. Wir tragen Ihnen gegenüber keine Verantwortung oder Haftung im Fall von System- oder Kommunikationsfehlern, Computerfehlern oder -viren, die die Dienste und/oder Ihr Konto betreffen oder die zu Schaden an Ihrer Hardware und/oder Software und/oder an Ihren Daten führen.
2. We shall under no circumstances be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or damages for loss of profits, income, data or benefits suffered by you or any third party, whether or not they are in an action in connection with a claim Contract or damage arising from access to or use of the Website, the Services and / or otherwise.
3. We make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, punctuality and accuracy of the information, software, products and services that are available and / or offered for any purpose on the Site. All information, software, products and services are provided "as-is" and without any warranty whatsoever. We hereby disclaim all warranties, express or implied, with respect to information, software, products and services available or offered on the Site.
4. We are not liable for any damage or loss resulting from any kind of reliance on the information or any other publication or content appearing on the Site, and we encourage you to review the information posted on the Site.
5. We are not responsible or liable for any acts or omissions by Internet Service Providers or other third parties that provide access to the Website or the Services.
6. You accept and agree that a random number generator will determine the arbitrary events that are required in connection with the Services, and that if the result obtained by you does not match that on the Company's server (or on servers that use the Service) on behalf of the Company operated by third parties) displayed on the server of the Company (or on servers operated on behalf of the Company by third parties) displayed result in all circumstances has priority. You understand and agree that the records of the Company (or records maintained on behalf of the Company) are the ultimate authority that determines the terms under which you use the Services.
7. You use the Website and the Services at your own risk. We are not responsible for any damage or loss that you suffer as a result of changes, enhancement, termination, suspension or suspension of the Site or any of the Services. We are not responsible for any damage or loss suffered as a result of your use or reliance on the content of a website, mobile website and / or mobile application linked to the website.
8. You use the Website and the Services at your own risk. We are not responsible for any damage or loss that you suffer as a result of changes, enhancement, termination, suspension or suspension of the Site or any of the Services. We are not responsible for any damage or loss suffered as a result of your use or reliance on the content of a website, mobile website and / or mobile application linked to the website.
9. The website, services, the content of the website and the software used in connection therewith are provided "as-is" and we make no warranty, expressed or implied (statutory, statutory or other), including, but not limited to, the implied warranties without limitation to implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, completeness or accuracy, non-infringement of third party rights, or applicable laws and regulations regarding the Website, Services, the content of the Website and the information used in connection therewith Software, or that the Website, the Services, the Content of the Website and the Software used in connection therewith are uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free,or that defects are corrected or they do not contain viruses or computer errors, or the results or accuracy of any information available through the Website or the Services.
XII. Intellectual Property
1. All rights, including intellectual property rights (ie patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, know-how or any other intellectual property right) in relation to the Site and all its contents (including without limitation programs, files, video recordings , Audio recordings, images, graphics, text and software) and / or the Services (collectively, the "Rights") are and remain the sole and exclusive property of the Company and / or any of its licensors. You may not use any of these rights without the prior express written permission of the Company except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, and you shall not acquire any rights whatsoever by using the Services or otherwise.
1. You may contact the Company at any time through our Customer Support at [email protected] for any questions regarding the Website and / or the Services.
2. All communication with the customer support of the Company will be handled with the utmost care and without delay by the Customer Support Representatives of the Company and, if necessary, escalated to the relevant persons.
3. The company will not tolerate abusive behavior of you against our employees. If the Company has determined, in its sole discretion, that your conduct during a telephone conversation, live chat, e-mail or other means of communication was abusive or derogatory to our employees, the Company has the right to suspend your account (as well as freeze all funds deposited) and declare all bonuses, winnings and bonus winnings on your account null and void.
1. If you have a claim or dispute to make, you must do so within 14 (fourteen) business days from the date of the occurrence of the allegation that caused this lawsuit or dispute, by emailing customersupport @ instantgamesupport. comReport. Such e-mail must include all relevant information and documentation required to assess your claim and / or dispute. The Company's Customer Support Department will review your claim and / or dispute and notify you of its decision within 14 (fourteen) business days of receipt of notification of your claim / dispute. If you do not agree with this decision, you may appeal against it by sending an email to [email protected] within 7 (seven) business days from the date of transmission of the contested decisionsend along with all relevant information and documentation. Such an appeal will be processed by the Support Manager, whose decision represents the final decision of the Company in this matter.
2. If you disagree with and oppose the final decision of the Company with respect to your claim and / or dispute, you may (a) adjudicate your claim and / or dispute insofar as it relates to acts of the Company in the context of their online gambling license in Malta after notification of the Company's final decision to the Malta Gaming Authority at [email protected]; (b) Your claim and / or dispute, as far as it relates to acts of the Company under its Online Gaming License applicable to the United Kingdom, upon notification of the Company's final decision to the Independent Betting Adjudication Service at https: / /www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/for-gambling-businesses/Compliance/General-compliance/ADR/Approved/Independent-Betting-Adjudication-Service-IBAS.aspx.
1. These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and us are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malta. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Malta with respect to any dispute concerning the validity, infringement, interpretation, exercise or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and us. However, there is a caveat that nothing contained in these terms and conditions excludes the applicability of the laws of England with respect to anything applicable to the Company's UK online gambling license.
2. The Company may at any time set off funds in your account for an amount owed to the Company.
3. The Company may assign or assign any or all of its rights and obligations thereunder to a third party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Website and / or any of the Services may be operated by third parties. You may not transfer, assign or pledge any of your rights and obligations under these terms and conditions.
4. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed as (i) as an intermediary, agreement, fiduciary relationship for financial relations, or any similar relationship between you and us; (ii) create or transfer to third parties any rights or privileges; and / or (iii) grant you a security interest in an asset of the Company, including but not limited to any amount in your account.
5. We may send you communications relating to or in connection with these Terms and Conditions by e-mail and / or via the Website, and such communications shall be deemed to be made by you within 24 hours of the date of transmission to you in the manner described above receive.
6. No failure or delay on our part in exercising any right, authorization or instrumentality hereof shall constitute a waiver thereof, and any such or partial exercise of any such right, authority or remedy shall not constitute any other exercise, exercise or exercise thereof another right, authorization or remedy.
7. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, as provided for by applicable law, that provision shall be excluded from these Terms and the remainder of these Terms shall be construed as excluding that term and in accordance with its terms enforceable accordingly; however, such terms and conditions shall in such case be construed as to make, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and to the extent permitted by law, the meaning and purpose of the excluded provision as established by such court of competent jurisdiction.
XVI. Language differences
1. These Terms and Conditions have been written in the English language. In case of any discrepancies in translated versions, the English version will prevail.
Version 1.2.1 - 3.10.18
Valid until further notice
MrVegasCasino is operated by ProgressPlay Limited of Level 3 (suite no. 1258), Tower Business Centre, Tower Street, Swatar, Birkirkara, BKR 4013, Malta. ProgressPlay is a limited liability company registered in Malta (C58305), that is licensed and regulated by Malta Gaming Authority and operates under a License Number of MGA/B2C/231/2012 issued on 16th April, 2013; and is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission , License Number 000-039335-R-319313-012. Persons from Great Britain wagering via the website are doing so in reliance on the license issued by the Gambling Commission . Gambling can be addictive. Play responsibly.